Whether you moved from a different state or a different city, you now get the chance to explore Cleveland, Ohio and it’s surrounding areas. Recommendations often help when deciding which restaurants to go to and activities to do, so our office has happily offered their top choices to help you explore and learn your favorite parts of the area; check out the list below!
- Vento La Trattoria – “A hidden treasure in Bay Village; this small cafe has a patio, often featuring live music in the summertime. Vento is on BayARTS campus. Make it a destination date by checking out the art & giftshop items at BayARTS or by walking across the street to Huntington Beach and enjoy the sun setting over Lake Erie.” – Annie
- Winking Lizard – “With various locations offering great food for the price it’s always a good choice! It’s a great atmosphere, especially if you love beer.” – Bob
- Luigi’s Pizza – “Located in Akron, they have the best pizza in the region!!!” – Chuck
- Cozumel – “Located in Brunswick, the food is delicious, great service, and very affordable.” – Debbie
- Barrio – “Located in downtown Cleveland, this restaurant offers fresh, exciting and delicious food with various tantalizing options on the menu!” – Jim
- Hofbräuhaus – “Located in downtown Cleveland this place is Fun – Fun – Fun!” – Judy
- La Fiesta – “Located in Richmond Hts. Brian & family are so welcoming and the food is the best Mexican in town!” – Kelly
- Cheesecake Factory – “Located in Westlake, their large menu offers an option for everybody, not to mention some great desserts!” – Sam
- Town Hall – “Located in Ohio City, this restaurant has an incredible draft and bottled beer selection. Their menu is diverse, possessing healthy entrees as well as unique eats such as bacon wrapped dates and Korean barbecue flat-breads. This is a go to spot!” – Tony
- “I think the Metroparks are definitely a Cleveland area bonus that is often overlooked. The bike path, trails, nature centers, golf courses, etc provide for diverse outdoor activities. Because the “Emerald Necklace” is so vast, people from all communities are close to some part of the Metroparks.” – Annie
- “Akron Rubber Ducks double AA game in summer – price is great and it’s baseball!!” – Bob
- “Cuyahoga Valley National Park – Rail Trail: ride a bike on the Towpath Trail and then hop on the train for a ride back to your car.” – Chuck
- “Concerts at Mapleside in Brunswick, hanging with our kids & neighbors. Riding motorcycle through Metroparks.” – Debbie
- “Working out at Cleveland Yoga followed by a stop at Mitchell’s for some icecream.” – Jim
- “Drinking wine in Sandusky!” – Judy
- “Playing with my grandchildren and bike riding through Edgewater & Battery Park.” – Kelly
- “Take a trip to the Cleveland or Akron zoos for a nice walk with friends and family while seeing all the animals!” – Sam
- “Attending Cleveland Indians games is my favorite activity. My family likes to get there early to interact with the players. We often attend Sunday games so my kids can run the bases and play catch on the field.” – Tony
Most of our office favorites are best enjoyed during the summer. But if you’re looking for winter activities check out Northeast Ohio Winter Activities.
A great takeaway from our favorites is that Cleveland and it’s surrounding areas are great for all ages; whether you’re looking for family friendly or an adults only night out there’s something for everyone! If you’re ready to make your move to Cleveland, OH then give us a call, The Lincoln Moving & Storage Co. is here to help!
216.741.5500 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Samantha Barkley